The North Dakota Cheer Coach Association Senior Award is presented to senior varsity cheerleaders from the state of North Dakota. They are the cheerleaders that cheer coaches can rely on the most because of their hard work, enthusiasm and dedication to cheerleading and their cheer program.
These cheerleaders are always enthusiastic, supportive of the cheer coach and her teammates, a good leader, a positive role model for others, accountable and responsible. Cheerleading ability is not a deciding factor. Senior Award cheerleaders are truly dedicated to cheerleading and the positive impact it has had on their lives.
- Two senior varsity cheerleaders whose cheer coach is a member of the North Dakota Cheer Coach Association are eligible for the Senior Award.
- The NDCCA Senior Award recipients for the fall season will be recognized at the fall competition, and the Senior Award recipients for the winter season will be recognized at the winter competition.
- The NDCCA Senior Award recipients will not perform at any functions, but may represent the NDCCA as role models for cheerleaders across the state.
- Each school may nominate a maximum of two senior cheerleaders from the fall season and two senior cheerleaders from the winter season. If the coach cannot nominate any cheerleaders in the fall, the coach cannot nominate four in the winter, or vice versa.
- An application form for the needs to be completed by the cheer coach and returned to the address listed on the application form by November 1 for fall and March 1 for winter.