If you cannot find the form you need please Contact Us and let us know what you are looking for so we may assist you.
- Certified Coach Application (formerly Certification Update Form)
- Certified Coach Requirements
- Certification Checklist
- Coach of the Year
- NFHS Online Concussion Course
- This course is only 20 minutes long and is free of charge. You will be required to register with the NFHS web site to take the course. After you are registered go to Concussion in Sports - What You Need To Know and click "Please login to order." Proof of completion must be sent in with the certification form.
- NFHS Spirit Rules Exam
- All certified cheer coaches must take and pass the NFHS Spirit Rules Exam, which is available August 1 through December 5. You must pass with an 80%. After completion your exam will be reviewed by an NDCCA board member and they will relay the results to you. Contact Billie Ann Caya with questions regarding the NFHS Spirit Rules Exam.
- Cheer Team Scholar Award Application
- Senior Award Application
- Scholarship Application and Cheer Coach Recommendation Form
- Clothing Order Form: No pre-order available. Please purchase at the competition.
- Medical and Liability Release
- Registration Form: Cheerleading Competition
- Score Sheet: Time Out Cheer
- Score Sheet: All Around Cheerleader Challenge
- Score Sheet: Cheerleading Competition
- Score Sheet: Stunt Group
- Score Sheet: Gameday
- Scoring Criteria: Stunt Group
- NDCCA Safety Inspector Infraction Checklist
- Proof of purchase music
- All music should be suitable for ALL audience members. If any judge hears inappropriate music/words/profanity, the issue will be brought forward to the technical judge panel. A 30-point deduction will be assessed after review by the tech judge for any inappropriate music during the cheer/dance, game day, and stunt group competitions.
- Competition checklist
- Winter 2019 Results
- Fall 2019 Results